elmparkmansions.co.uk

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size

Elm Park Mansions History

Click to Enlarge - Elm Park MansionsElm Park Mansions (EPM) was built c.1900 on the site of 26-60 Park Walk and Dalton’s Stables. The Freehold for the property was taken over by the residents/leaseholders in 1986. Elm Park Mansions has since grown from strength to strength. Previous (and indeed current) residents have included musicians, artists, writers and those in the professions.